Joshitours

Plan the Varanasi Gaya Tour to Visit the Best Spiritual Places

Varanasi is also known as the traditional place in India. Traditionally known as Kashi or Banaras is the holiest city in India and most of the pilgrims visit this sacred place with the best Varanasi tours packages. Varanasi is one of the popular cities that is full-packed with many temples and Ghats which adds Glorious spiritual value to the city. Varanasi and Gaya are the two very famous spiritual destinations in India. These cities are very famous for their ultimate spirituality. People who are more interested to visit the spiritual place they always prefer these two places. However, if you are planning the religious tour to these two pilgrimage places with the best Varanasi tours packages. Joshi Tours and Travels, the best Travel Agency in Varanasi provides the best tour offers through which you can Experience the ultimate spirituality and attain peace in the holy places.

As we know the Varanasi is known as the Land of Lord Shiva and it is the major religious place and most of the tourists visit this place to worship Lord Shiva at the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The fact is when you plan your Kashi tours, there are certain places you must visit. Being the best Travel Agency in Varanasi we provide all guidelines about the places. So book the Varanasi tour packages and visit the ultimate spiritual places. And take a holy dip in the Ganga River which helps you to wash-off all your sins and attain salvation. Varanasi is also regarded as the holiest place for Buddhists, Jains, and Hindus. There you can see the major number of tourists visiting this holy land. To explore the religious spots, you can book car rental in Varanasi

In addition, Joshi Tours and Travels provide you the best itinerary for your Varanasi Gaya tour through which you can explore the best places in Varanasi and Gaya cities. Joshi Tours and Travels provide you the best tour packages and they also provide the service for Nepal tour packages, Chardham tour packages, you can Book Religious Trip in Varanasi, Amarnath Yatra Tour packages, etc. In the Varanasi Gaya tour package, you can visit both places. In the place of Gaya, various pitru rituals like Pind Daan, Asthi Visarjan, and Shradh are also performed in Varanasi to let the soul of departed ancestors attain salvation.

The best part is you can also head to Gaya and Bodhgaya in the Indian state of Bihar and perform Pind Daan in Gaya. Because of the best services, it is leading as one of the Best Travel Agency in Varanasi. Gaya is very famous for Pind Daan rituals and pilgrims visit this place with Gaya tour packages. In Gaya, you can visit Bodhgaya, one of the Buddhist Circuits destination where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. With the help of the best Travel Agency in Varanasi, you can visit the best and ultimate spiritual places in both cities.

Mobile: 9599090091

Email: info@joshitours.org

Website: https://www.joshitours.org/

Amazing Day tour to Allahabad

Allahabad, one of the ancient cities of India and now also renamed as Prayagraj is a colourful place and very well known for its impeccable heritage and age old traditions.  This beautiful place is full of beautiful temples and lively Ghats and bazaars, where we can get a lot of good stuff. There are various companies that provide Kashi tours & travels but not all of these provide packages in reasonable rates which is why it is important that you take the tour packages from the best companies like the Joshi tours & travels who expertise in providing the best Prayag tour package.

We at Joshi tours & travels provide all types of religious tours including the Kashi tour package with best quality services that help make your stay and travelling experience here in Allahabad memorable. I bet after taking our Allahabad tour packages you would want to visit this city again and again. There are various places in Allahabad that you must visit when you take tour package to this beautiful city, let us discuss about these places in detail.

1. Triveni Sangam: This is one of the most important locations in Prayagraj, like the Ghats and Ganga aarti in Varanasi, which is the reason why many people take the Varanasi city tour package. Triveni Sangam is the point of confluence of the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati River, which are considered to be the holiest rivers of India.
  2. Shankar Viman Mandapam: This beautiful Mandir is located in the banks of Triveni Sangam and especially in the South Indian Style. The architecture of this temple is beautiful and when you take your Prayag tour Package you will get to visit this place and enjoy the beauty of this place. Our tour packages are designed keeping in mind to provide the best travel experience to our customers. We at Joshi tours & travels make sure that you get the best tours like the Prayagraj or the Kashi tour packages.
  3. Allahabad Museum: This is one of the national museums and prime research centres for historians and other academicians. When you plan on taking the Allahabad tour Packages from Joshi tours & travels we will ensure that you get to visit this beautiful museum and you get to enjoy this place. You will definitely get to see a lot of beautiful places here in this museum.

There are various other places that you will get to visit when you take the tour packages from Joshi tours & travels, also we provide various other tour packages as well like the Varanasi city tour package. We have well maintained vehicles and experienced drivers that ensure you get the best travel experience. We are recognised as the best Kashi tours & travels because of our continuous efforts to make your journey special.

Contact :+91-9599090091